Thursday 12 September 2013

HEY JUDE

Okay, so I vowed I wouldn't write about looking after the boys, but sometimes there are moments with them that really make me laugh or beam with pride. This afternoon was one of them. Mees, who is the youngest (4) says the darnest things. On showing him a photo of myself and my father, he asked who the other person was, I responded my dad and he blurted out all non chalantly "oooh heel oud", meaning my dad, who is at the ripe at of 60 is "Really old". It was so honest I couldn't help but give a good chuckle
 
Later on in the day Mees and I were listening to the radio and Hey Jude by The Beatles came on. I sang along and when it was over, played it again on my pc. The song must have gotten stuck in his head because on the lines of "take a sad song and make it better" he shouted out the "better" part. I was beaming when he said that, knowing that I have influenced his taste in music, and my dad being the Beatles fan he is would have approved too!

No comments:

Post a Comment