Wednesday 25 March 2015

Skeletons in my closet





















It's no secret that from day one of living in Berlin, my clothes have had to stay nestled snugly on the floor as a means of storage (I term this in the loosest possible way). It's also an unwritten law that when you move into your significant other's apartment, it's only obvious that you'd share closet space. However, when both the closet and apartment are as small as they can get, that is imply no option. The funniest part is that I was strangely drawn to the idea of keeping them neatly piled on the floor whereas in the past I'd fling anything unfolded and worn into a deep dark corner of the closet.

Seven months down the line and we finally found the perfect non closety looking closet at a fraction of the price of the hundreds of other possibilities we looked at (and no, Ikea was not even on our list of last resorts). It was an unsuspecting find at the Market at Boxhagener Platz on Sunday and it didn't take a lot to convince us that this was the one we had been looking for. 



1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or also with his personal Email on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete