Wednesday 7 August 2013

HALF AND HALF EXCITEMENT...

 
So apparently its 17 more days until I leave. I somehow only know this because everyone else but me is counting down the days, talk about others living through your dream eh?. Contrary to what you may think based on the previous information, I am actually hauntingly excited. When I have a conversation about something with someone, and it unexpectedly comes up that I am going to The Netherlands, according to them my face lights up as bright as a 100 watt bulb!  I suppose hearing that from someone feels quite good, because along with the excitement of things, there are still one or two things I am anxious about. The one being I am still waiting for my unabridged birth certificate, whilst the other, er no comment,

No comments:

Post a Comment