Wednesday 9 April 2014

SPRING IN MY STEP

There's nothing better than seeing all the blossoms bloom in the springtime, especially after my first European winter (which in actual fact wasn't even as cold as it usually is) . Its all quite strange experiencing the spring season in March and April when back in South Africa, it usually comes around  in September. Regardless, there isn't a sunny day that passes where I don't have my camera in hand, ready to photograph all the beautiful flowers blossoming ,being sold or being sat amongst. I also haven't yet had the chance to see the tulips at Keukenhof, so this is my version...





















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment